This plugin asks the user to choose his role in the website during registration from a list of selected roles. It works with BuddyPress also. It provides an interface from where the admin can choose which roles to display during registration for the user to choose from.
About the Developer
This Plugin is developed by NetTantra Technologies – a team of open-source enthusiasts and WordPress experts. NetTantra designers and developers work relentlessly to bring code to life so that WordPress users don’t have to do the hard work.
For professional support, you can get in touch with the NetTantra Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
To install WP Member Roles at Registration
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- How to choose roles to be displayed during registration?
Go to wp-admin >> Settings >> WP Roles at Registration and choose the roles which will be displayed during registration.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„WP Roles at Registration“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Update Plugin version and readme.txt file
- Added screenshots
- Fixed WP deprecated functions issue
- Replaced PHP Short-Tags
- Tested with WordPress 3.1.3
- Fixed missing role names in drop-down issue [Ref: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-wp-roles-at-registration-roles-now-appearing-in-registration-window]
- Hide roles drop-down when only one role is selected