This plugin provides some shortcodes for simple displaying XRP accounts or transactions in WordPress
This plugins activates 3 shortcodes
1. [xrp_account account=PLACE_THE_XRP_ACCOUNT_NUMBER proxy=no]
1. [xrp_transactions account=PLACE_THE_XRP_ACCOUNT_NUMBER limit=HOW_MANY_TRANSACTIONS proxy=no]
1. [xrp_qrcode account=PLACE_THE_XRP_ACCOUNT_NUMBER proxy=no]
Just use the shortcodes on any place in your wordpress content.
The transactions are shown as a table with the class „wp_xrp_info“ so you can easily adjust the output with css.
Received transaction of this account are in green – sent transactions in red.
- A huge thank you to both Ripple and XRPL Labs for being awesome.
- A huge thank you to Jesper Wallin for his WooCommerceXRP – which helped
- Thanks to everyone who tests new unreleased code to help us nail bugs.
If you like this plugin and wish to donate, feel free to send some XRP to r9JU6RToZGX78XFF9tdkqBogwBv7yEWcR.
- Upload the plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-xrp-infodirectory folder, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugin screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsscreen in WordPress.
- Which XRP server (rippled) is used by default?
The node s2.ripple.com is being used to talk to the XRP network.
- What does the bypass firewall feature do?
By default, we speak JSON-RPC on port 51234 with the XRP server.
Some webservers are behind a firewall that doesn’t allow outgoing traffic on non-standard ports.
By enabling this feature, we talk to cors-anywhere.herokuapp.com, using TLS on port 443, which then acts as a proxy and relays the traffic to the XRP server.
To enable it just add proxy=yes in your shortcode.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„WP XRP Info“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- show local timezone for transactions
- show destination tags
- added css class for transaction table
- show difference between sent and received transactions
- fixed error message on activation
- added proxy-option in shortcode
- Initial release!