WPCustomAds enables you to inject customized ads into pre-defined areas of your template. Similar plugins are way too hard to grasp as the end-user, which is something this plugin should be better at doing.
Use this wisely.
- Upload the plugin directory (wpcustomads-by-ninetwozero) to your wp-content/plugins folder
- Activate the plugin
- Make sure you have elements you want to fill with advertisement in your templates
- But what about AdSense and those services?
I believe that they’re already been covered in a good way and that the plugins available out there are more than sufficient for them.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„WPCustomAds“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Cosmetic bugfix: malfunctioning links in the listings
- Bugfix: not loading JS correctly due to the hard-coded folder-name being faulty.
- I18N finally working as it should?
- Fixed notices that occur during WP_DEBUG=true.
- Hopefully fixed issues with internationalization not working properly
- Ability to remove the tables prior to removing the plugin. Note to self: Find & replace is not the way to go.
- Fixed syntax errors and other faults in the code. Only displaying adverts relevant to the specified period now!
- Hopefully working on more installations than the one I’m developing on