Yedpay for WooCommerce makes your website ready to use Alipay, WeChat Pay, UnionPay, Visa and mastercard payment on your ecommerce store in a safe way.
Hong Kong merchants can easily accept Alipay, Wechat Pay, UnionPay, Visa and mastercard for their websites using Yedpay’s payment gateway. Yedpay Gateway support Alipay CN, AlipayHK, WeChat Pay, UnionPay, Visa and mastercard.
Tested with WordPress 5.8.2 , WooCommerce version 5.9.0
This plugin is built for Merchants located in Hong Kong. The settlement currency is in HKD.
The bank account needs to be a Hong Kong Bank Account.
Features and Benefits
- One Yedpay plugin to enable both Alipay CN, Alipay HK, WeChat Pay, UnionPay, Visa and mastercard. No longer need to download and install two separate plugins.
- The only plugin of this kind that Offers MOBILE friendly checkout experience that opens WeChat, Alipay and UnionPay APP directly.
- Extremely user-friendly checkout experience to increase conversion rate.
- Full integration with WooCommerce.
- Fast deposits: receive money in your account in two business days.
- Trusted payment experience with several layers of security protection.
- Benefit from Yedpay’s in-store payment solutions as well.
There is no set up fee, no monthly fee, no other hidden costs. Merchants pay a flat fee of 1.8% based on the transaction amount. This is much lower than the other payment options in the market. Custom rates are available for businesses with very large volume.
How Does The Check Out Look Like?
- At the check out page, choose Alipay CN, Alipay HK, WeChat Pay or UnionPay.
- With a PC browser, a page with the QR code will open.
- Users can scan the QR code with the Alipay, WeChat or UnionPay App and confirm the payment on the phone.
- With the WeChat or Mobile browser, clicking check out will automatically wakes up the WeChat app, the Alipay app or the UnionPay app. Users confirms the payment on the phone.
Quick Installation and Setup
Setup is easy and with automatic installation, you don’t need to deal with a file transfer or leave your web browser. To get started, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click „Add New“.
In the search field, type „Yedpay“ and click „Search Plugins“. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details and install it by clicking „Install Now“.
After installing and activating the plugin, navigate to your WooCommerce Settings and select the Payments tab. Here you can activate payment methods and modify settings for capture and payment request buttons.
- Upload plugin folder/directory to the
- Or activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress.
- In WordPress -> Plugins menu, click „Add New“. In the search field, search by „Yedpay“.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce -> Setting, click „Settings“, select „Payment Gateways“ tab.
- Under „Payment Gateways“ you will find all the available gateways, select „Yedpay“ option.
- you will be asked to enter Sign Key, APP ID and Payment mode.
- To get the Sign Key and APP ID, please go to Yedpay merchant Portal to register a merchant account
- You can also call our customer service to open a merchant account: +852 5977 0850 or email email@example.com
Can I use it in other countries other than Hong Kong?
- No. Currently the currency the merchant receives is in Hong Kong Dollar. Therefore, it is only suitable for merchants in Hong Kong.
What is the rate/fee for using Yedpay’s gateway?
- We charge a flat fee of 1.8% for each of your transaction. There is no other fee, no contract and no other cost.
Will I be charged a fee when issuing refund?
- No, if you issue a full refund, the merchant will receive the full amount in currency they paid. The transaction fee we deducted for the original transaction will be refunded back to the merchant.
Where do I issue refund?
- You can do it on the Yedpay merchant Portal
Is there a number I can reach if I have any question?
- Our customer service number is +852 3690 8216, Whatapps +852 5977 0850 and email : firstname.lastname@example.org
When will I receive the money in my bank?
- You will receive the payment in 2 days after the purchase was done.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Yedpay for WooCommerce“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Added: Support checkout domain key
- Added: Payment method logo option
- Fixed: Resolve minor issues in metadata
- Added: Support Credit Card Online Gateway
- Added: Support order id prefix
- Added: Checkout page payment method icon base on gateway setting
- Added: Support partial refund
- Fixed: Resolve issues in getting order currency method
- Fixed: Resolve issues in error handling
- Fixed: Resolve issues in icon size
- Updated: WooCommerce and WordPress support version
- Fixed: Resolve issues in thankyou page sign verification
- Fixed: UnionPay ExpressPay and UPOP setting
- Added: Support UnionPay
- Added: Support Chinese locales
- Updated: Support WooCommerce 4.0
- Updated: Documentation
- Fixed: Resolve issues in sign verification
- Updated: Ability to refund by WooCommerce order_id
- Updated: Documentation
- Fixed: Resolve minor issues in currency support
- Added: Plugin icon and banner
- First Version