The convenient download manager for WordPress.
The main features are the automated processes.
For example: The same file is in multiple ZIP archives, such as promotional material. In the event of a change, only one file has to be replaced once and is automatically applied to all existing ZIP archives.
- Easy to use
- Time saving
- Does his job perfectly
- GDPR (DSGVO) compliant: by default, the IP address is anonymized
- Security by default: the direct path to the download file is not visible
- Help and documentation for all functions is integrated
- Download statistics
- Download button
- Download button with icons
- Output information like file size or download count
- Output file lists
- Output a audio player
- Output a video player
- Show MD5 and SHA1 hash in the frontend
- You can activate the direct URL path for PDF files
- Central file management
- Automatic ZIP archive creation
- PHP 8 compatible
- Prepared for internationalization
- Multilingual: German and English
- and more…
- WordPress 4.9+ — latest version 6.0.x
- English – default language
- German – de_DE
In the WordPress plugin directory
Search for „Z-Downloads“ in your WordPress plugin directory and install it, then activate it.
Is Z-Downloads free?
Yes! All basic functions are free.
For advanced functions there is Z-Downloads Premium, this includes for example the output of MD5 and SHA1 hash values or unlimited files per ZIP archive.
Who is this plugin for?
Bloggers and website operators who want a easy to use download plugin and offer various downloads.
Is this plugin GDPR (DSGVO) compliant?
Yes, no personal data of visitors is saved. By default, the IP address is anonymized, but this can be changed in the settings.
What language is the plugin in?
Z-Downloads is in English by default and completely translated into German, other languages can easily be added.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Z-Downloads“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- You can find the versions here: Z-Downloads release notes