Guest blogs can choose their language and create multilingual contents. Additionally, each guest can choose the admin language individually .
- WPML 4.5.x or higher. You must enable ‚languages per directories‘ or ‚languages per domain‘.
- Adds language switching to all BuddyPress/BuddyBoss pages (Activity, Groups, Profile and Register page)
- Allows to select the language when viewing user profiles
- Keeps the language consistent when clicking on different links (by adding the language to links)
- Allows to translate email notifications
- Keeps the entire BuddyPress/BuddyBoss workflow in the current language (create group, change avatars etc.)
Brauchst du Unterstützung?
Please submit support requests to WPML forum. Remember to report:
- The versions of BuddyPress/BuddyBoss, WPML and WordPress that you’re using.
- A URL to your site, where we can see the problem happening.
- A description of what you expect to see and what you’re seeing in practice.
- Unzip and upload contents of buddypress-multilingual.zip file to the
- Plugin aktivieren.
- Enable WPML.
Why cannot I use language as parameter?
Support for language as parameter will not be added soon as we’re looking for solutions other than filtering all kinds of navigation and action links.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„BuddyPress Multilingual“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
„BuddyPress Multilingual“ wurde in 2 Sprachen übersetzt. Danke an die Übersetzerinnen und Übersetzer für ihre Mitwirkung.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Add support for the BuddyBoss platform.
- Handle translation of alternate_name in profile fields (BuddyBoss only).
- Allow translating group names and descriptions using String Translation.
- Translate strings displayed using bp_get_member_profile_data().
- Added changes related to WP 5.6 and jQuery migration
- Added support for Nouveau templates
- Added support for BuddyDrive Groups
- Fixed escaping field name and description
- Added support for BuddyDrive plugin
- Minor bugfixes
- Fixed activity redirection for PHP versions prior to 5.5
- Updated WPML post availability filter
- Updated WPML API calls
- Fixed activity redirection
- Enabled longer string names for XProfile fields
- Updated deprecated WPML API calls
- Verbose rules disabled by default
- Added WPML XML Config file
- Enabled translating email notifications
- Disabled translating member directory to avoid misusage
- Fixed issue with WPML language switcher on profile pages
- Enabled uploading group cover images from screens in other languages
- Updated general info
- Fixed strict standards warning for PHP 5.6
- Fixed regex for stripping language from bp_uri
- Fixed field tabs on profile screen
- Fixed profile view for radio and checkboxes fields
- Fixed profile view for fields that have values starting with number
- Added ability to switch off verbose rules
- Improved WPML API usage
- Added BP XProfile translating Field Group names and descriptions
- Added BP XProfile registered strings cleanup
- Fixed WPML language switcher on member page
- Removed deprecated code and debug output
- Supports BP 2.x
- Supports languages per domain
- Language switcher does not work on BuddyPress pages
- Error while creating a group from a second language
- Not able to switch to non-default language’s home page
- Footer language switcher preview is missing when BuddyPress Multilingual is active
- Not able to enable debug mode in Settings > BPML
- Can’t crop avatar in other language version
- Buddypress Profile URL is not correct
- Member link in the activity page is wrong
- View link in Members and Profile points to a wrong page
- Cleared a bunch of notices
- Support BP 1.6.x
- Language switcher is filtering too much
- JS crop doesn’t work on a secondary language
- Sitewide activity widget breaks when BPML is enabled
- Language switcher is not redirecting correctly
- Members page doesn’t have language parameter
- Translation for activity streams was disabled because it relied on the discontinued Google translate API. We can bring it back with paid Google translation. Visit BuddyPress Multilingual forum page and leave a comment. We will be looking at these comments and see if there is real interest in this.
- Support BP 1.6.x
- All translated/duplicated pages works properly
- Pages widget doesn’t exclude translated BuddyPress pages
- Support BP 1.5.x
- Language selector doesn’t appear on the home page when a page is selected as the front page
- Small fix on main navigation menu
- Supports BP 1.2
- Added translation support for XProfile fields
- Supports BuddyPress 1.2.8 and WP Network mode
- Added Google translation and translation control for BuddyPress activities
- Supports BuddyPress 1.2
- First public release. Supports BuddyPress 1.0
- Developers version, not recommended for production sites – feedback welcome!