With this plug-in you can send orders to Bumbal automatically. Customers can plan them selves on a route after payment.
A brief Markdown Example
- Send orders directly to Bumbal
- Let customers plan themselves on routes in Bumbal
- Choose what kind of communication you would like to send from Bumbal
- Choose what shipping methods are for Bumbal
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Set-up the Bumbal plug-in under the WooCommerce settings -> Shipping -> Bumbal
- Fill in your Bumbal instance with API-key
- Select the shipping method whereby orders are send to Bumbal
Do I need a Bumbal account for using this plugin?
Yes, you need Bumbal software for using this plugin.
Can I install this plug-in myself?
Yes, just hit ‚install‘ and fill in the required settings.
Where can I find the settings?
You can find the settings in the WooCommerce settings menu under shipping. There is a seperate section called ‚Bumbal‘.
Why is the plug-in not working?
Check if you fill in the right API-key and Bumbal instance in the settings. If it’s still not working please get in touch with Bumbal support.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Bumbal connector“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- First release