Chat with your website visitors via their favorite channels like WhatsApp chat, Facebook Messenger, and more.
Show a chat button on the bottom of your site and communicate with your customers.
- Get more leads and calls
- Let your customers chat with you via their favorite channels like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WhatsApp Business, Viber, Slack, Telegram, TikTok, and many other chat channels
- Improve your customer support
- Direct customers to your store’s location
💬 Connect with your website visitors on WhatsApp and 20+ chat channels
Chaty is designed to help you connect with your visitors on WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business with ease. All you have to do is to enter your WhatsApp number, and you’re all set. We also have some advanced WhatsApp features like the WhatsApp popup that emulates a WhatsApp Chat window, WhatsApp Merge tags, WhatsApp agents, and many other features that’ll help you better communicate with your visitors on WhatsApp.
📞 The ultimate click to chat and call now button
Are you looking for a chat button or a click to call button? Want to make it easier for your potential customers to contact you via WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Telegram?
Chaty is the perfect chat plugin for you! With Chaty you can display a call widget, Whatsapp button, email button, SMS button, TikTok, Google Maps button, Vkontakte button, Line.me button, Viber button, and other chat widgets. Your visitors are already using their favorite chat apps, and most of them prefer to contact you using those chat apps. By using Chaty, you give your website visitors the option to chat with you even after they leave your website. Want to use our robust pro version? Check out Chaty Pro Plans.
💪 What can you do with Chaty
Here are some classic use cases for Chaty
- Chaty VS live chat alternatives – there’s a big benefit in giving your visitors the option to use the chat channels they already use. When you use „regular“ live chat alternatives, your visitors must stay on your website and wait for your response. When you let your visitors chat with you using chat apps like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, etc, you give them the freedom of chatting with you whenever they go.
- A direct click to chat method – show your visitors the chat channels you’re available at, and let them choose the method that suits them. Your website visitors are one click away from chatting with you.
- Connect with your visitors on WhatsApp Business – your visitors can start chatting with you on WhatsApp Business.
- Help your website visitors navigate to your address – if you have a physical business and want your visitors to be able to navigate to you with ease, you can use our Google Maps and Waze channels.
- Click to call – show a phone icon and let your visitors click to call you. If you want to show different local phone numbers based on page URL you can use the multi widget pro feature.
- Show different chat channels for different pages – you can use this feature to show separate widgets for different products on your website, show different buttons based on URL for WPML or multi-language sites, display different channels for your landing pages, and more (pro feature).
- Available days and hours – show the widget only during your opening hours. You can also use it to show live chat options when you’re available, and other channels when you’re not (pro feature).
▶️ Live Demo
A live demo of the Chaty plugin is available at Premio’s demo site. Keep in mind, besides the chat buttons that appear on the demo site, you can use any other chat icons and also add your own custom chat buttons.
The agents feature for WhatsApp (it can be used for any other chat channel) is also available on this demo page.
👬Join the Premio community
Have any questions or feature suggestions? We’d love to hear from you. Join our Facebook group to share ideas and get updates about new features.
🚀 Choose from 25 different channels
WhatsApp chat and WhatsApp business
Contact Us Form
TikTok (Tik Tok)
Launch a Poptin pop up
Phone (click to call)
Link to an external channel/contact page (New feature: add 2 custom buttons and link to any URL you desire)
🆓 What do you get in the Free plan?
- Show up to 2 different click to chat channels.
- Select the location of the widget (bottom left/right).
- Add a custom Call-To-Action message besides your chat widget and set its display frequency
- Set a display trigger – decide when the widget will appear for the first time. You can show it after a few seconds, on page scroll, or use our powerful exit intent trigger. When you choose more than one trigger, the widget will appear when the first trigger takes place. The exit intent trigger will help you get your website’s visitors‘ attention when they plan to leave your website.
- Attention effects – choose from 8 stunning attention effects including bounce, waggle, sheen, spin, fade, shockwave, blink, and pulse. Your attention effect will help you capture the attention of your website visitors. Once the see your chat widget, your conversation rate will increase significantly.
- Pending messages icon – increase your chat button click-rate by displaying a pending messages icon with the number of pending messages in your Chaty widget to let your visitors know that you’re waiting for them to contact you.
- Fully customize all chat icons including colors and text on hover and chat buttons opacity. You can also translate the „Hide“ text to your language now 🙂
- Choose between 7 different colors.
- New! WhatsApp chat pop up – show a WhatsApp chat pop up to your visitors so that they can start a WhatsApp conversation with you on your website (you can open the WhatsApp pop up by default, or open it when the user clicks on the WhatsApp icon). After they click on the send button, they’ll be redirected to WhatsApp to continue the conversation there (click here to see it in action)
- New! Contact Us Form – add a contact form as one of your Chaty channels. Your visitors will be able to fill out their details using the contact us form (click here to see it in action)
- New! TikTok button – add a TikTok button to your website and let your visitors engage with you on TikTok
- New! Show your chat buttons in vertical mode or horizontal mode.
- Change the size of the widget.
- Choose between 4 beautiful chat button designs.
- You decide if you want to show the widget on mobile & desktop or both!
- Select your default state – you can show all your chat channels in an „open-state“, or show the widget and let the visitors click on it or hover over it (you decide) to open the chat widget up and see all your chat icons.
- Show different channels for mobile and desktop. E.g. On mobile, you can display a call now button, Viber button, and a Telegram button, and on desktop, you can display a WhatsApp button and a Facebook Messenger chat button.
- Change the channel icons order using drag and drop interface.
- New feature: we’ve added 3 brand new buttons – Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and an option to add 2 custom buttons.
- Change the font of your chat widget’s call-to-action message and the chat channels tooltips.
- Decide if you want the custom chat button to open in a new tab or in the current tab.
- New! Make your custom channels act as an existing channel. For example, you can create two WhatsApp buttons or two Facebook Messenger buttons.
- New! You can now add a Slack chat button.
- New! Now it’s much easier to enter your WhatsApp number. Select your country and add your local WhatsApp number, and avoid confusion
- New! Decide whether you want to use the WhatsApp WAME link or WhatsApp desktop link in the WhatsApp settings
🔥 What do you get in the Pro plan?
Unlock the Pro features for only $39 per year
You will get all the features of the free plan, plus:
- Show all the channels you want at the same time (25 different click to chat buttons and other icons)
- New! Chat Agents – Add multiple variations (agents) in a single channel to easily delegate customer queries and make it easy for visitors to instantly reach out to the right person. For instance, you can add two agents under your WhatsApp chat widget (or any other channel of your choice), which leads visitors to your respective sales and support team. You can check out the agents feature for WhatsApp (but can be used for any other chat channel) on our demo page 🚀
- Customize the chat button widget color with HEX code
- Change the location of the chat button on the screen by the pixel
- Upload your own custom chat button design
- Show (or don’t show) the chat widget using targeting rules such as specific pages, homepage, pages that contain a string, and pages that start or end with a string
- Create more than one chat widget and show it on specific pages and categories of your website based on page targeting rules. For example, you can display Skype, Whatsapp chat, and a click to call icon for one category, and Facebook Messenger, Telegram, and Line button for another category.
The main use cases for the multi chat widget are:
Separate widget design for mobile and desktop
Change widget language for WPML and multi-language websites
Different chat widgets for different products and categories
Different chats buttons based on purpose (support, sales, etc)
- New! Traffic source targeting – show the contact your chat channels only to visitors who come from specific traffic sources including direct traffic, social networks, search engines, Google Ads, or any other traffic source (for example, show a WhatsApp icon to visitors from Google, and Facebook Messenger to visitors from Facebook)
- New! Widget Analytics – get data about your most used chat channels. Find out which of your chat widgets converts better.
- New! Font Awesome support – choose from tons of well-designed icons on your Chaty widgets with FontAwesome support. This new icon picker makes your Chaty more creative, along with its fast loading capabilities.
- Create a pre-set WhatsApp chat message and pre-set email subject line. When people click on your WhatsApp button or email icon, your pre-set message will be automatically loaded
- New! Title and URL tags for the WhatsApp pre-set message – you can also use title and URL tags of the visitor’s current page for the WhatsApp pre-set message
- Fire a Google Analytics event every time one of your channel buttons is clicked. That’s great news for you because now you can fully track any click to call, chat, navigate, and more
- Available days and hours – display the widget on specific days and hours based on your opening days and hours. E.g. You can show live chat channels like Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp on certain days & hours, and when you’re not available for live chat you can display email and Instagram.
- New! Country targeting – show a different chat button for different countries. For example, you can show Line, Viber, WeChat, and Whatsapp chat for Chinese users, and Facebook Messenger, email button, and SMS text icon for visitors from the US.
- New! Add your own custom CSS.
- New! Duplicate your Chaty widget to save time and use the same settings and chat channels from another widget
- New! Get your contact form leads to email
- New! Date scheduling – set a start and end date for your chat buttons (E.g. show a WhatsApp chat button from a specific date)
Works great for multi-language websites and WPML plugin, for different products, landing pages, and any other URL targeting rule.
Upgrade to pro to get all pro features 🙂
🗬 WhatsApp Chat Pop Up
You can use WhatsApp as a regular chat button, but you can also add the WhatsApp pop up and let your visitors start the conversation while the visitors are on your website. You can also easily integrate with WhatsApp Business or your regular WhatsApp account. Once the visitors click on the send button, they’ll be redirected to WhatsApp to continue the conversation there. Check out the WhatsApp pop up in action in the video below 🎥
🧑💼 Chat Agents for WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and 20+ other chat channels
If you’re using the Pro plan, you can add multiple agents in a single chat channel to easily delegate customer/sales/marketing/or any other queries and make it easy for visitors to instantly reach out to the right person. For instance, you can add two agents under your WhatsApp widget (or any other channel of your choice like Facebook Messenger, Viber, Line, and more), which leads visitors to your respective sales and support team.
Check out the agents feature for WhatsApp (keep in mind it can be used for any other chat channel) on our demo page 🚀
🗣️ Contact Us Form
You can add a contact form as a channel, this way your visitors can contact you using your contact us form. You can customize the form, change colors, fields, and more
ℹ️ How does each channel work?
WhatsApp chat – add your phone number and once the visitors click on the WhatsApp chat button, WhatsApp chat interface will be launched. On desktop it will launch the desktop WhatsApp web interface, and on mobile it will launch the WhatsApp app conversation window. WhatsApp business is supported too.
Facebook Messenger – add the link to your Facebook business page (fan page), and once the visitors click on the Facebook Messenger button, a chat window will appear and they will be able to send you a message. You will get the message into your Facebook page inbox.
Contact Us Form – let your visitors contact your using a native contact us form
Email – add your business email, and once the visitors click on the email button, their email client will be launched. For example Gmail or Outlook.
SMS – add your phone number, and let your visitors send you a direct SMS via their mobile devices.
Instagram button – add your Instagram username and allow your visitors to chat with you using Instagram direct or just follow you
TikTok (Tik Tok) button – add your TikTok handle and let your visitors find your TikTok profile and engage with you
Twitter button – add your Twitter handle and let your visitors chat with your using Twitter messages, or just twit and follow you
Snapchat – is a multimedia messaging app used globally. Snapchat lets you talk with your friends, view live stories from around the world, and explore news. Add your Snapchat username and let your visitors find you easily on Snapchat.
Skype – Skype is a telecommunications app that provides free online voice calls, video chat calls, messaging, affordable international calling to mobiles or landlines. Add your Skype username and let your visitors call and message you easily via Skype.
Vkontakte – is a Russian online social network. Vkontakte is available in a few languages and it is very popular among Russian-speaking users. Add your Vkontakte username and let your visitors contact you directly through the app.
LinkedIn icon – link to your LinkedIn profile so your visitors can connect with you and send you direct messages.
Phone (click to call) – one of the most useful cases. Add your phone number and let your visitors call you in a click of a button. The call now button is very popular for mobile visitors and can help you get more calls easily.
Telegram – is a instant messaging and voice over IP app developed by Telegram Messenger LLP. Add your Telegram username and let your visitors contact you directly via Telegram app.
Line.me – Line is a free app for instant communications on desktop and mobile devices. With Line you can send texts, images, video, audio, and conduct free VoIP conversations and video conferences. Add your Line URL and let your visitors contact you easily via Line app.
WeChat – is a Chinese multi-purpose messaging, social media, and mobile payment app. Add your WeChat User ID and let your visitors search for you easily with the WeChat app. In the pro plan, you can upload a QR code.
Slack – Slack is a business chat and communication platform that enables organizations to communicate better. Add your Slack workspace and give your visitors the option to find your Slack workspace and chat with you.
Viber – is a cross-platform instant messaging and voice over IP app. Add your phone number and let your visitors call you and message you via the Viber chat button.
Waze – is a GPS navigation app that works on smartphones and tablets with GPS support, owned by Google. Add your Waze location link and direct your visitors to your store’s location via Waze app.
Google Maps – add your business location link as it shown on Google maps, and direct your visitors to your business’ location through Google maps app.
Discord – Discord is a VoIP and instant messaging social platform. Users have the ability to communicate with voice calls, video calls, chat text messaging, media and files in private chats.
Microsoft Teams – Microsoft Teams is a chat communication platform developed by Microsoft. Microsoft Teams primarily competes with Slack.
Link to an external channel/contact page – add a link to any web-page you want (for example, contact page) and drive more visitors to get in touch with you. A popular use case for the direct link channel (using the customization options of the Pro plan) would be to upload a Facebook Messenger icon, and link it to your Facebook Messenger chatbot Chatfuel, Manychat, or and other Messenger bot platform.
Launch a Poptin popup – add a ‘direct link’ of your popup from your Poptin.com account, and launch a popup with a contact form when the visitor clicks on the button.
Chaty works great with all themes and page builders including Elementor, Divi, Visual Composer, WPBakery, Beaver, SiteOrigin, Gutenberg, Oxygen, Zion, WooCommerce and more
🔒 Chaty is GDPR complaint
We don’t store any local data about your visitors (unless you select the contact form as a channel, and then the data is saved locally to your website’s database or sent to you via email in the Pro plan). Any time your visitors click on any of your the channels buttons, Chaty will forward the visitor to the relevant platform without saving any local data about it.
„Best Chat Tool I’ve Used
I’ve had to go through several chat plugins, and all of them have been a bit complicated to setup, don’t work very well, or don’t have the functionality I’m looking for. Chaty has been the only tool I’ve found to get the job done. But my favorite feature aside from how well it works, is the back-end interface. I wish more apps would consider making the backend interface as well as Premio does theirs. Kudos!“
Hamlet Arias, Lead2Starts
A great plugin that does what is promises, beautifully
This plugin is an elegant solution for enabling via Whatsapp, Messenger, SMS etc. Highly recommended and support is stellar! Work’s like a charm and worth the spend!“
Ignatius Savis, BitValley
Such an easy to use plugin that do the work perfectly. I use it in multiple website-works great! I contacted the support today for a small issue, they replied immediately and the problem was solved. Thank you.“
Yael Hagag, Travel Key
- Install and activate Chaty plugin on your WordPress website
- Choose at least one channel and click on the „SAVE CHANGES“ button
- You’re good to go! The Chaty widget will now appear on your site
What’s included in the free plan?
You can choose up to two channels (unlimited in the pro plan), display the widget on mobile and desktop, choose from 6 available colors (unlimited in the pro plan), position the widget on the left or right (custom positioning in the pro plan), custom call-to-action.
Is there a time limit for the free plan?
No. You can use the free plan as long as you want.
Will Chaty work with any theme and page builder?
Yes! Chaty works great with all themes and page builders including Elementor, Divi, Visual Composer, WPBakery, Beaver, SiteOrigin, Gutenberg, WooCommerce and more
Yes! Just choose the Phone icon and add your phone number.
WhatsApp chat, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Email, SMS, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, Skype, Vkontakte, Phone (click to call), Telegram, Line, WeChat, Viber, Waze, Google maps, 2 Links to an external channel/contact page, Launch a Poptin popup
I don’t see the widget on my site, what should I do?
Please make sure you’ve chosen at least one channel and clicked on the “SAVE CHANGES” button.
Yes! Just choose the Phone icon and add your phone number.
Is there a live demo for Chaty
How do I activate my pro plan?
Just follow our pro installation guide.
How do I choose the communication channels I want to display on my site?
After you installed the plugin and activated it, go to the “Chat” tab on your WordPress admin panel, and click on the channels you want to add (E.g. Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp). Then, fill out the information in the relevant fields.
Can I change the location and the color of the widget?
Yes! You can control the location and choose a color from your WordPress Chaty tab.
Does Chaty support RTL sites?
Yes, we fully support RTL sites including Arabic, Hebrew
Does Chaty work on mobile?
Yes! You can even decide what chat buttons will show up on each device (desktop/mobile)
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Floating Chat Widget: Contact Chat Icons, Telegram Chat, Line, WeChat, Email, SMS, Call Button – Chaty“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
„Floating Chat Widget: Contact Chat Icons, Telegram Chat, Line, WeChat, Email, SMS, Call Button – Chaty“ wurde in 8 Sprachen übersetzt. Danke an die Übersetzerinnen und Übersetzer für ihre Mitwirkung.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Chaty settings security enhancement
RTL menu fix
We’ve improved the design of Chaty – it’s more user-friendly. We’ve also added new chat channels including Discord and Microsoft Teams to the chat channel list. We’ve also added support for the HTML
tag in the call-to-action section. Also adding custom chat channels is easier than before.
WhatsApp mobile bug fixed
Minor bugs fixed
Improved compatibility with page builders, improved the chat widget creation flow, and fixed some bugs.
We’ve also added some cool pro features like chat agents (for example you can create 3 WhatsApp chat agents for support, marketing, and sales). We’ve also added support Font Awesome for the chat icons.
Minor UI bugs fixed
Added more security enhancements
Chaty settings security enhancement
Support route changed
Some editing bugs were fixed
File upload related bug fixed
Call-to-action arrow bug fixed
Preview bugs fixed
Added TikTok to the buttons list, added some slight improvements to the product flow, and fixed some bugs
Elementor and WooCommerce JavaSscript bug fixed
Added opacity options to the chat buttons, you can now decide whether you want to use the WhatsApp WAME link or WhatsApp desktop link in the WhatsApp settings, fixed an Oxygen editor bug and we’ve also fixed some other bugs
Better UI for the WhatsApp number input field, added Phone field to the contact us form, more attention effects, and bugs fixed
WhatsApp chat pop up mobile bug fixed
Emoji related bug fixed
WhatsApp chat pop up (you should definitely give it a try!), contact us form as a channel, and some bugs were fixed 🙂
Triggers and devices selection bug fixed for the mobile chat buttons
You can change the background color of the call-to-action message + bug fixes
Pending messages icon for the chat widget, call-to-action frequency, Swift cache support, and some minor
Chat channels explanations
Unused files were removed
Slack is now available as a chat button, Super Cache plugin support was added, and some bugs were fixed
Custom link bug fixed
Chaty settings page improvements for small resolution screens
Chaty mobile editing is better than ever, you can now edit your Chaty settings on mobile with ease
Fixed the Sheen attention effect when you select just one channel like WhatsApp
PHP notice fixed
Show your chat buttons vertical mode or horizontal mode. Also, Make your custom channels act as an existing channel. For example, you can create two WhatsApp buttons or two Facebook Messenger buttons
Added an explanation for the phone based channels like WhatsApp, Viber, Phone, SMS text to make it clearer. When you click on enter while editing any of the chat channels, your settings will be saved.
Added an option to change the Hide text
Email icon bug fixed
Viber mobile Android/iOS bug fixed
Preview call-to-action bug and Instagram button bug
Single chat button call-to-action bug
Fixed call to action bug
A huge release for Black Friday! We’ve added triggers (time-based, scroll-based, and exit intent), attention effects, open-widget state, click/hover launch options, widget size, 4 widget icons, and bug fixes.
Static path bug fixed
Call to action message minor bug fix
Choose the font for your chat widget’s call-to-action message and the icons‘ tooltip. Also added Hummingbird cache support and a link to Chaty’s knowledge base
Chaty is now compatible with Google Lighthouse
Better support for cache plugins. It’s much easier to add the Facebook Messenger icon now. We’ve also added explanation for the line.me icon
Improved validation for click to call, WhatsApp, Viber, and SMS
Fixed Viber mobile issue
We’re now compatible with Autoptimize and LiteSpeed Cache, also fixed an Android mobile Facebook Messenger chat bug
Deactivation form fix for WordPress 5.2.X
Security Fixes and a WP fastest cache issue fix
WP Engine is fully supported now
WP Fastest Cache pro version bug fix
Fixed some rare bugs
- Multi widgets + Reduced CSS conflicts
- Added multi year plans
- Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, and second custom channel
- WeChat clarification
- Typo fix
- Facebook Messenger will now open the Messenger app nativly, the SnapChat channel will direct to a native SnapChat page, and from now on the WhatsApp messenger is opened in a new tab
- UI improvments and WhatsApp API change fix
- Security update
- We’re now fully compatible with WP-Rocket
- Fixed sticky issues for android and SMS display bug
- Fixed single channels settings bug, and also added compatibility for old JQuery versions
- Fixed overlapping preview window and page targeting bug
- Change channels order using drag and drop interface
- Changed Skype functionality from call to chat
- added an option to add phone numbers with asterisk, now Chaty won’t load FB SDK unless FB Messenger channel is chosen, fixed „‚“ in CTA bug, fixed Viber bug (works great on desktop on mobile now)
- Initial release.
- Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes.
Many cool new features including: new widget icons (including custom widget), decide which channels will be displayed on mobile/desktop, and change widget size
- Bug fixes