Content Upgrades plugin will help you to create „content specific bonuses“ in your articles, that people have to opt in for.
How does it work?
The plugin gives you a shortcode that you can use to create a basic text link anywhere in the text of your article.
Once your visitors click that text link, a popup will appear, asking them to leave their email address.
Once they submit their email address, they will get redirected to the page of your choice.
Get the PRO version at: http://contentupgradespro.com/
– unlimited number of “content upgrades“;
– 5 new design templates of popups;
– option to turn off Double Optin;
– automatic bonus delivery by email.
- Upload the directory content-upgrades to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- How many content upgrades am I allowed to create?
You can create an unlimited amount of content upgrades, but all of them should be stored on the same page.
- How can I make another popup email form?
There’s no way to do it. However you can customize it’s content for every post or article where you use it.
There are not enough options in the free version to make a proper assessment of this plugin. It only offers one email auto responder (MailChimp) I don’t use mail chip so I can’t test it out without buying it. Otherwise the concept looks good but I like to try before I buy.
The plugin keeps trying to get you to upgrade to the PRO version without delivering results in the basic version.
Waited 10 minutes before the test email arrived in my inbox after setting up the content upgrade. Even then, I was not directed to the download page.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Content Upgrades“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt.Mitwirkende
- Added “FancyBox” feature and fixed a few minor bugs
- The very first stable version.