Easy Bricks Navigation is a plugin to simplify navigation inside of Bricks Page Builder. So it’s a requirement to have Bricks Page Builder installed. It will save you time and make you more efficient by simplifying the navigation.
- Toggable Menu-Item is added to the WordPress-Toolbar (in the Admin-Area and on the Frontend) and to the Bricks Toolbar
- Pages and Bricks-Templates are automatically detected and added to the menu. If there’s a Page-Hierarchie it will also create that hierarchie in the menu
- The menu is pre-structured and Menu-Categories are set up for you. Just add your own resources to the menu
- Operate Menu via Mouse or Keyboard as you like
- The menu is very adoptable to your needs (change order of items, color items, add items, remove items)
- Add new Menu-Items
- Change the position of the Menu-Items as you like (works with drag’n drop)
- Color Menu-Items
- Control Menu via Keyboard (see Help-Section for Keyboard-Controls)
- Delete Menu-Items
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install it from the wordpress.org plugins directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
Yes, both is possible.
Is the plugin free to use?
Yes, it’s absoluteley free to use. There are no hidden costs.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Easy Bricks Navigation“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende