Filled In is a generic form processing plugin that will validate and store data submitted through forms. You can use it for any kind of data input, from simple contact forms on a blog to full-blown questionnaires on a business site.
- Customizable data filters and data processors
- Central data storage, with exports to CSV and XML
- Email reporting, with attachments and inline images
- Built-in CAPTCHA support
- Built-in poMMo mailing list support
- Built-in file upload support
- Easy to build custom extensions
Filled In is available in:
- Danish, thanks to Georg S. Adamsen
- Polish, thanks to Kasia
- Italian, thanks to Simone Righini
- French, thanks to Zesty
Full documentation can be found on the Filled In page.
The plugin is simple to install:
filled-indirectory to your
- Go to the plugin management page and enable the plugin
- Configure the options from the
- Put your custom made extensions in to wp-content/plugins/filled-in-extensions/pre (and also post, result, filters)
You can find full details of installing a plugin on the plugin installation page.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Filled In“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Übersetze „Filled In“ in deine Sprache.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Durchstöbere den Code, sieh dir das SVN Repository an oder abonniere das Entwicklungsprotokoll per RSS.
- Fix for WordPress 5.5 – depreation of class-phpmailer.php
- Fixing bad pagination of form submissions
- Database – only keeping last 100 failed submissions per IP
- Fix for form errors not appearing if some input name had / symbol in it
- More PHP 7 fixes – broken email template editing
- Removing the phpMailer library. If you are still using the old email extension, make sure you check your email sending.
- PHP7 fixes
- Support for „Popups – WordPress Popup“ plugin – make sure you enable Ajax (in FilledIn plugin) for the form which you put in there! AJAX in „Popups“ plugin settings has to be disabled.
- Added deletion of useragent entries along with failed submissions.
- If you want to delete redundant entries from fiiled_in_useragents table, created before this version of plugin, please run filled_in_cleaner.php script. You can find it in filled_in/custom_scripts directory.
- Added daily executed cron, deleting failed submissions older than 30 days
- Added option to form settings about predecessor/successor form
- Removed assert which caused PHP warnings
- Added „Reply to“ option to default email extension
- Added possibility to setup an anchor to which to move after submission
- Added parsing of action parameter on forms
- Fixed logic of post extensions failure (it’s not a failed submission anymore)
- Added a note when a post exension fails (only the most recent one)
- Added parsing of files in emails
- Changed the default email template (better for mobile devices)
- The default email template is built into main extension class
- Added possibility for extensions to send special data marks between them
- Replace entire post was still replacing text in some posts with different Filled in form
- Really fixed email filter and it’s parsing regex
- Fixed email filter and it’s parsing regex
- Fixed replace whole post content so it will not interfere with widgets and other posts loaded in sidebars, etc.
- Added small notice on FV Antispam
- Removed dependency on $post and $posts variables
- Editor user can see submitted forms and email templates
- Any custom extensions now can be put into wp-content/plugins/filled-in-extensions to survive plugin upgrades
- New e-mail extension is using wp_mail
- Added indexing of filled_in_errors (
data_id) which improves speed of the plugin when the database tables are big
- Form submission log – delete function bugfix
- Form submission log – improved SQL (much faster with large number of submissions)
- Installation bugfix – tables are now created with the same charset as other present WordPress tables
- Add Polish translation
- Move into WP extend
- More 2.8 fixes
- WP 2.8 compatibility
- Fix #386
- jQuery, nonces, WP 2.7 styling
- WP 2.7 fixes
- WP 2.5 cleanup
- Fix loop error
- Added several new modules, added French & Italian translations
- Fix wpautop problem
- Fix HTML email formatting, improve form replacement, stop duplicate filters, Italian translation
- Fix for WordPress 2.2
- Fix minor bugs, add ‚Is Password‘ filter to stop passwords being stored in the database
- Fix pager bug, add ‚top of page‘ option
- Add WP_Profile extension, allow to work with sniplets and other filters
- Fix CAPTCHA
- Fixed a few bugs on report screen
- Form list pagination, better reports
- Reorganize files, seperating HTML from PHP. Use swiftmailer, add email attachments
- Use new WP table names, remove field name collisions.
- New filters & processors
- Use correct table prefix and wpurl
- Bug fixes, improved admin interface
- Reorganize admin menu, add email templates, fix bugs
- Use Element.scrollTo instead of anchors, fix escaped quotes in display
- AJAX re-dux