The Super Fast, most versatile and feature-rich support and customer ticketing plugin for WordPress
Your Self Hosted Customer Support Solution in WordPress
Fluent Support is the best and complete feature-rich customer support ticketing system solution. It is also the simplest and fastest Support Ticketing Plugin on WordPress. Manage your customer queries from different channels like contact form, support ticketing form, email or from remote website. (Yes, It’s Free!)
Along with managing tickets, you can assign multiple customer agents with appropriate permission levels. Get in details reports about your customers, agents and productive your overall customer support desk. From the ticket view, you can see the 360-degree view of your customer like their previous tickets, address, purchase history, membership levels etc. You can do more when you have all the data about a customer along with their query.
Fluent Support is a self-hosted support ticketing system with unlimited tickets, support agents, users, products, tags, channels, You name it! There has no limitations as you own your own system and data.
FEATURES – Every Online Business Needs
🎉 All-in-One Customer Support Solution
With Fluent Support, you can centralize all of your customer queries and respond, track them efficiently. You can also keep your customer’s additional data, notes and track their overall stats.
- Multi-Channel Support Ticketing System
- Super fast and rich filter based ticket management
- Track waiting times for your overall tickets
🎉 Customer Portal
Your customer can open a ticket from your website or using your site’s contact form. All the tickets can be viewed by the customer when they login to your site. For the public users, they can respond a ticket by using unique signed secure link so you can serve both public users and logged in users.
🎉 Ticket Segmentation and Reporting
- Ability to segment tickets by product
- Customer can set the priority
- Admin/Support Agent can set the priority of a ticket for their own
- Adding note for internal use for a ticket
- Get detailed reports of your support agents and customers
🎉 Built-in Productivity Tools
- Send response to multiple tickets at once. Very useful for similar queries
- Close tickets by filtering or tickets which are older than 20 days (as an example).
- Quickly edit a customer’s info from ticket page or add a note for later usage.
🎉 Build for Speed & Productivity
Fluent Support has been built to save time and make your customer support experience more pleasant. Fluent Support is built on top of VueJS & REST API as a Single Page Application. For each page transition, it does not load the full page. It’s just fetch the required data over AJAX and load your UI instantly. It’s like magic (Thanks to VueJS and REST API). We also made the UX super friendly, easy and super simple so you don’t need a learning curve for getting started.
🛡️ Fully GDPR Ready
Fluent Support is a self-hosted WordPress plugin. You own your data, and no external SAAS connection is required to run your Support system with Fluent Support.
🚀 Modern. Powerful. Super Fast 🚀
- Build with VueJS and REST API as a Single-page Application
- Super fast and lean interface so anyone can use it without any learning curve
- Super awesome Dashboard with charts, graphs, essential data points to show your overall support quality.
- Separate DB Tables, and it’s does not affect your WordPress page speed
SEAMLESS INTEGRATIONS & Features (Pro)
Fluent Support features and integrations that will help your business –
First Class integrations with WooCommerce & EDD:
- Let your customers open support ticket against an order so you know exactly what they are talking about.
- Let your customers select a store product for the query.
- View your customer’s orders and purchase history from a ticket view.
Integrations with Your Membership Plugin
Do you have a membership site with Restrict Content Pro / Paid Membership Pro / Wishlist Member then we got your covered.
When you view your member’s ticket you can see all the details of your member’s membership information so it’s super easy for you to give support to your customer.
Make your Learning Management System more interesting
If you have a LMS site running on LearnDash / LifterLMS / TutorLMS then Fluent Support is a perfect solution for you. With the core integration with your LMS system data, you can view all the details about your student when supporting your students.
Core BuddyPress / BuddyBoss Support
With BuddyPress / BuddyPress integration, you can get detailed overview about your community member from the same page of your custom ticket overview. So you can respond with the right message always!
Automate Smartly and Do More in Less Time
With the powerful Workflow and Saved Replied feature (pro) you can automatically send replies, add internal notes, set priority, assign appropriate support agent, etc on customer’s query event.
With the manual workflow, you can create a set of tasks and run those tasks on the selected filtered tickets. So you can automate multiple tickets and on a single click.
Reviews by WordPress Experts
Other Plugins By The Same Team
- Fluent CRM – Email Marketing Automation, Newsletter and CRM Plugin for WordPress
- Fluent Forms – Fastest WordPress Form Builder Plugin
- Ninja Tables – Best WP DataTables Plugin for WordPress
- Ninja Charts – Best WP Charts Plugin for WordPress
- WPPayForm – Stripe Payments Plugin for WordPress
- Mautic Integration For Fluent Forms
- Fluent Forms PDF – PDF Entries for Fluent Forms
- FluentSMTP – WordPress Mail SMTP, SES, SendGrid, MailGun Plugin
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Just search for Fluent Support in WordPress Plugins and click install and activate.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/fluent-supportdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\‘ screen in WordPress
- Use the
Settingsscreen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
Are there any limitations about how many support tickets I can manage?
No, there are no limitations. You can manage as many support tickets or customers or support staff as you want.
Is it 100% self-hosted?
Yes, Fluent Support is 100% self-hosted. Fluent Support will not connect with any of our SAAS servers. You own the data, and your data should be hosted on your hosting server.
Is it GDPR compliant?
Yes, your data never goes to a different server like HelpScout, ZenDesk or Freshdesk. All the data will be saved and managed into WordPress.
Will it is a performance issue for WordPress?
Absolutely not! From the very first, We were careful about this. It stores all the related data in custom database tables, so it will not affect your WordPress database. We built the application with VueJS, and it’s only run when you go to the admin dashboard of Fluent Support. Also, The Admin UI is super-fast as It’s a SPA and communicates over ajax.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Fluent Support – WordPress Helpdesk and Customer Support Ticket Plugin“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
1.5.4 (Date: January 19, 2022)
- Added – Email notification on ticket assign
- Added – Ticket priority selection in Fluent Forms integration
- Added – Customer profile picture changing option in agent area
- Added – Customer registration on ticket creation from agent area
- Added – WordPress user registration on ticket creation from agent area
- Added – Plugin PHP API
- Added – Ticket customer changing option from agent dashboard
- Added – Missing translations
- Authentication Improvements
- Fixed – Attachment issue
- Fixed – Email notification not sending to customer when agent reply to a ticket
1.5.3 (Date: November 22, 2021)
- Preview text issue fixed
- Support for Non-Latin chars
- Customer Delete Feature added
1.5.2 (Date: November 17, 2021)
- File upload bug issue fixed
- Ticket priority display issue fixed fixed
1.5.1 (Date: November 16, 2021)
- Fix Registration shortcode fixed
1.5.0 (Date: November 16, 2021)
- Save notifications improvement
- Enforcing hook names convention
- The final release for public launch
1.4.6 (Date: November 15, 2021)
- UI & UX Improvements
- Added Signup and Login Form
- Fully Translation Ready
1.4.2 (Date: November 14, 2021)
- UI Improvements
- Data Syncing Issue Fixed
1.4.1 (Date: November 13, 2021)
- Remove Fluent Forms Dependencies
- Deep integration with FluentCRM
- UI Improvements
1.4.0 (Date: November 12, 2021)
- Initial Release