Friendly Captcha ist eine datenschutzfreundliche Anti-Bot-Lösung, die WordPress-Webseiten-Formulare vor Spam und Missbrauch schützt.
Do you use a captcha like reCAPTCHA to keep out bots? Friendly Captcha is a powerful anti-spam service that blocks spam-bots without annoying captcha images and protects user privacy.
So funktioniert Friendly Captcha
Friendly Captcha is a tool for preventing spam on your website. Other CAPTCHAs are a burden on your users, Friendly Captcha respects your users.
Friendly Captcha is a proof-of-work based anti-bot solution in which the user’s device does all the work. We generate a unique crypto puzzle for each visitor.
Solving it will usually take only a few seconds. As soon as the user starts filling the form it starts getting solved. By the time the user is ready to submit, the puzzle is probably already solved.
Friendly Captcha prevents spam and doesn’t punish real users in doing so.
Keine personenbezogenen Daten
Normal CAPTCHA tasks are not easy for all humans. Our solution works without labeling tasks and is thus accessible to everyone.
Join thousands of organizations in switching to a privacy-first anti-bot solution.
Unterstützte Formulare und Plugins
- WordPress Login-Formular
- WordPress Register Form
- WordPress Reset Password Form
- WordPress Comments
- Contact Form 7
- Elementor Pro Forms
- Gravity Forms
- Ultimate Member Login Form
- Ultimate Member Register Form
- Ultimate Member Reset Password Form
- WooCommerce Login Form
- WooCommerce Register Form
- WooCommerce Checkout Form
- WooCommerce Lost Password Form
- Profile Builder Login Form
- Profile Builder Register Form
- Profile Builder Reset Password Form
- Avada Form Builder
If you see an integration that’s missing, please open a pull request
However, you may wish to email the authors of plugins you’d like to support Friendly Captcha: it will usually take them only an hour or two to add native support if they choose to do so. This will simplify your use of Friendly Captcha, and is the best solution in the long run.
- Lade den Ordner
friendly-captchain dein Verzeichnis
- Aktiviere das Plugin im Menü „Plugins“ in WordPress.
- Gib deinen Website- und deinen API-Schlüssel in Menü Settings -> Friendly Captcha in WordPress ein
- Aktiviere die gewünschten Integrationen
Wie wende ich das Friendly-Captcha-Plugin an?
The Friendly Captcha plugin supports WordPress core and many plugins with forms automatically.
To use Friendly Captcha, you can create an account at www.friendlycaptcha.com and create a Site Key and API Key there. It is best to copy both keys and save them in a safe place. Then go to the Friendly Captcha plugin settings page and enter the created site key and API key. Below that, select the forms you want to protect. Finally, save these settings by clicking on the „Save Changes“ button at the end of the settings page.
You don’t support a certain plugin. How can I get support for it added?
Open a PR on GitHub here or just email the authors of the plugin itself. Adding Friendly Captcha support is typically quite a quick task for most plugins.
Wo kann ich weitere Informationen zu Friendly Captcha finden?
Please see our website at: www.friendlycaptcha.com
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Friendly Captcha for WordPress“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
„Friendly Captcha for WordPress“ wurde in 5 Sprachen übersetzt. Danke an die Übersetzerinnen und Übersetzer für ihre Mitwirkung.
Übersetze „Friendly Captcha for WordPress“ in deine Sprache.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
Durchstöbere den Code, sieh dir das SVN Repository an oder abonniere das Entwicklungsprotokoll per RSS.
- Update to widget library version 0.9.12, which fixes the vietnamese translation and other minor things.
- Fix bug in Forminator integration
- Add support for Forminator
- Add support for Avada Form Builder
- Tested with new WordPress version 6.2
- Added support for Profile Builder Login, Register, and Reset Password Forms
- Added admin notice when plugin is not properly configured
- Fixed WooCommerce Login Form integration
- Add support form WP User Manager
- Update to widget library version 0.9.10, which fixes rare false positives of the headless browser check and other minor things.
- Fix internal error becauses of wrong error_codes type
- Temporarily removed WooCommerce Login Form from the supported forms
- Fix gravity forms multi page forms
- Add support for HTML forms
- Fix widget not loading with Gravity Form integration
- Add setting to disable the loading of CSS styles
- Update to widget library version 0.9.8, which fixes rare cases in which the widget wouldn’t work for users with specific browsers plugins installed.
- Add support for Elementor Pro Forms
- Pull default widget language from wordpress
- Updated to friendly-challenge widget version 0.9.7.
- Added support for Turkish, Greek, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Czech, Slovak, Norwegian, Finnish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Polish, Estonian, Croatian, Serbian, Hungarian, Romanian, and Chinese langauge.
- Fix for Ultimate Member login integration (thank you @TheZoker!)
- Update Friendly Captcha dashboard links
- Fix FluentForm integration (thank you @TheZoker!)
- Add support for WooCommerce (thank you @TheZoker!)
- Add support for FluentForm (thank you @TheZoker!)
- Add support for Ultimate Member (thank you @TheZoker!)
- Updated to friendly-challenge widget version 0.9.1.
- Added support for Swedish and Russian language.
- Fix Coblocks integration
- Support for Coblocks added, thank you @amenk!
- The Friendly Captcha settings menu is now under
Settingssection in the WordPress admin dashboard.
- Fix captcha verification not happening for guest WordPress users (i.e. those not logged in) in WordPress Comments, thank you @amenk!
- Fix for some Contact Form 7 users.
- Upgraded to version 0.9.0 of the widget which features a multithreaded solver, which makes the captcha faster for real users.
- Added support Danish and Japanese language.
- Fixed support for Friendly Captcha widgets in multi-page GravityForms forms.
- Added support for Spanish and Catalan language.
- Fixed a bug in the WPForms integration when an error would get displayed to the end-user.
- Added Gravity Forms integration.
- Updated widget to version 0.8.8, which now displays errors in the selected language.
- Added support for Portuguese language.
- Updated widget to version 0.8.4 (which includes a small fix for IE11).
- Added support for Italian language.
- Added dark theme setting.
- Added endpoint selection menu (only relevant for Business and Enterprise).
- The plugin now talks to
friendlycaptcha.com(no user-facing changes).
- Update to widget version 0.8.0, which has improved fake-browser detection and slight styling tweaks.
- Added support for WordPress Comments (both for logged in and guest users).
- Made the default error message shown to users translatable.
- Added localization support (English, German, French and Dutch)
- Added text-transform:none to the widget’s button (so that it is no longer uppercase in some WordPress themes).
- Change required PHP version and update instructions.
- Improvements relating to input and output validation and sanitization.
- Minor bugfixes
- Plugin Created