Looking for a WordPress table plugin for your website? Then you’re in the right place.
Meet Ninja Tables, the best WP table plugin that comes with all the solutions to the problems you face while creating tables on your posts/pages.
Perhaps, you already know how tough it is to customize your table design. Let alone importing or exporting WP Datatables or making it responsive!
Ninja Tables will give you the best experience of making WordPress tables in every possible way you can ever think of! Whatever way you want to design your WordPress table, you can do it without writing a single line of code!
And the best part? The tables won’t slow down your website even if you have thousands of data rows on your online table! You can create and manage tables from the admin panel quickly, effectively, and easily.
If you want to check out if this plugin fulfills your requirements of a WordPress table plugin, check out the demo page.
You can also watch the usage demo on YouTube.
Ninja Tables Features
Worried about table styling? Brace yourself!
Ninja Tables give you the freedom to choose styles from 100+ tables styles. We also have the 3 most popular CSS libraries with unlimited color schema! The most featured styles are as follows:
- Single Line Cells
- Fixed Layout
- Hover rows
- Bordered table
- Table Inverse
- Striped rows
- Compact Table
- RTL Support
- Data Tables
- Footable Tables
- Stackable Table
- Bootstrap 3 Table Styles
- Bootstrap 4 Table Styles
- Semantic UI Table Styles
The Premium version of Ninja Tables comes with the following advanced features:
– Unlimited Table Colors and Customization
– Live Connect with Google Sheets
– WooCommerce Product Table
– WP Posts / Any Custom Post Type Integration
– Rich Media Integration with WP Table
– Conditional Column Formatting
– FrontEnd Table Editing
– FrontEnd Table export – CSV, Print, PDF
– Show data from your own custom SQL table and SQL query
WORDPRESS TABLE PLUGIN LIVE VIDEO PREVIEW
If you have tried the demo, you can clearly see how fast and dynamic tables created on Ninja Tables Plugin can be. It is an easy and user-friendly WordPress table plugin that comes with the most advanced frontend table styles including, Footables, Bootstrap 3, Bootstrap 4, Symmetric UI, etc.
Ninja Tables is perfect for your product list view. You can make order forms, wholesale WooCommerce products, and product catalogs. Besides, if you want to add pagination, sorting, or filtering to your tables, our table maker can do that for you.
Our table maker is also SEO-friendly, and the search engines can pick all the contents of the table. So if you want to use the table maker for creating a table of contents, list, or other table contents that impact search engines, you can do so with ease.
A Blazingly Fast WP Table Plugin!
Developer or not, we care about all our users. We know about several free and paid WordPress table plugins that receive complaints over their table’s speed and responsiveness. But with Ninja Tables, you will never face any issue with loading or rendering data both on the frontend and backend! The plugin’s backend is built on VueJs and VueRouter as SPA!
That is why our users get a smooth experience of creating tables, configuring settings, adding entries, importing from CSVs, rearranging columns, etc. within a blink of an eye!
The frontend of the table maker is even faster! It uses minimal JS and CSS to load the table, and you can also use AJAX tables to handle thousands of data without affecting the page load!
Another important part is, the CSS and JS files will be loaded only on the page where you add table shortcode. Overall, our technology makes this plugin one of the most responsive WordPress table makers you can grab for free!
Amazing Editing Environment
We have introduced the finest feature you can ever get for making a table. Ninja Tables plugin comes with a design studio for customizing and styling your WordPress tables.
With our Table Design Studio, you can set colors to the table components or customize anything without even writing a single CSS line. And real time visual changes will also help you make or edit WP tables like a pro!
Is it possible to create automatic responsive tables? Yes, you can visually see how your tables will look like on various devices!
Here is a quick view of how you can customize your tables with the Design Studio.
Create Responsive WordPress Tables
While it’s hard to find a responsive WordPress table plugin for free, we can assure you that Ninja Tables really are responsive!
Yes, we did that critical task of making all the tables automatically responsive for mobile devices by placing in-row expandable areas! You can control which columns you want to show on a specific kind of device from our design studio. The fantastic part is that the search, pagination, sorting, and other features of your WordPress tables will also work on mobile devices!
Don’t believe us? Check out the demo:
In version 3.1.0, we’ve also introduced Stackable Table UI, where you can show each row as a list view for mobile and table. Please check screenshot-2.
Configure Your Tables Easily
Designing table columns and configuring responsive breakpoints is faster than ever with our user-friendly column builder. It lets you rearrange the columns easily, and you can specify the data type for each column like a single-line text, text area, or HTML area where you will get a WYSIWYG HTML editor.
Exporting and Importing Tables Data
We know how hard it is to type in all the table data if you lose them. Unless your WordPress table maker plugin comes with the export-import feature, you’ll probably have to fill out thousands (or millions!) of table cells manually to complete your table!
Ninja Tables have a surprising feature to help you export and import your tables. You can export the table data into a CSV file or use the JSON format to import later. If you are using a TablePress Plugin / Ultimate Table Plugin / Supsystic Plugin, you can also import the table data to Ninja Tables in just one single click!
Import From TablePress Plugin
If you already have tables built with TablePress Plugin, you can quickly transfer the tables with one click per table. We have made the process very easy to enjoy the modern table experience and build your tables in no time.
Import From Ultimate Tables Plugin
We also have provisions for moving your tables to Ninja Tables from the Ultimate Tables plugin.
Now You can transfer tables to Ninja Tables by going to Ninja Tables-> Import a Table -> Import From Other WP Table Plugin and select “Ultimate Tables.”
You will see a list of all the tables that you created. You can transfer any table to Ninja Tables with a single click.
Import From Data Tables Generator By Supsystic Plugin
Data Tables Generator by Supsystic is another popular WordPress table plugin.
If you were using the Data Tables Generator by Supsystic plugin before and want to move the tables to Ninja Tables, go to Ninja Tables -> Import a Table -> Import From Other WP Table Plugin and select “Data Tables Generator by Supsystic.”
You’ll see a list of all the Supsystic Tables. You can transfer any table to Ninja Tables with a single click.
What’s New on 4.1.0?
Over the past two years of development, we released several updates for Ninja Tables. These include improvements to the existing features and some wonderful additions to help you design tables more effectively.
Ninja Charts integration
Ninja Charts is a data visualizer plugin that can help you visualize statistics and data through beautiful charts. We have integrated Ninja Tables with Ninja Charts so that you can use your table data to create and display astonishing charts on your website.
Check the video below to learn more about Ninja Charts:
Search Functionality using special characters
We have improved the search bar of Ninja Tables to help you specify your searches using special characters. The search results will be more accurate and specific using special characters!
WP Fluent Forms Integration
We have received a lot of messages for integrating Fluent Forms, with our WordPress table plugin, Ninja Tables. And that’s why we combined Ninja Tables with Fluent Forms so that you can add Fluent Forms entries to your tables effortlessly!
You can watch the following video to know more about this latest feature:
Build Any Type of Table
You can build any type of table using Ninja Tables. Our users are already making various types of tables using this responsive table plugin. Such as:
- Data Table
- Pricing Table
- Amazon Affiliate Product Table
- Product Comparion Table
- Responsive Product Specification Table
- Member List Table
- Any type of Sortable and Searchable Data Table
- Customer List Table
- League Points Table
- Sports Team Member Table with Image
- Any Type of Data that need to be shown as tabular format
Blazing Fast Frontend Table Rendering
We have optimized this plugin for about 2 years and improved the features significantly. But we did not compromise with page speed. Ninja Tables will only load the scripts and styles on the page where you insert the shortcode. That means your site will not be slow.
Further improvements to this plugin are underway, so you may contribute by giving us suggestions anytime. Our engineers will get back to you as soon as possible.
You can get dedicated support from our excellent happiness managers and developers for this beautiful WordPress table plugin for free! All you need to do is create a support ticket from here: https://wpmanageninja.com/support-tickets/.
Your problems will be solved within a few hours (maximum), and you can also request features by creating support tickets.
Create Dynamic WooCommerce Product Tables [Pro Feature]
With Ninja Tables, you won’t have to worry about creating WooCommerce product tables anymore. The table’s Pro integration will let you build dynamic WooCommerce product tables in just a few clicks. This allows your users to buy multiple products from a single page with built-in cart info and checkout buttons.
Purchase Ninja Tables Pro to present each WooCommerce product table in a professional manner.
Let Us Know What You Think
We have a dedicated support team, and we love to hear from our users. We try to integrate features that our users want. Please let us know your feedback, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Documentation with Video
What our users saying about the Best WordPress Table Plugin
Great plugin and fast helpful support
Documentation is good as a great start and the supplemental support so far has been fast and very helpful. Would happily recommend! – By @toll02
Feature Packed, Customizable and Easy To Use
I opted for this plugin over TablePress and am really glad I did. Its functionality and usability are beyond anything else I have seen.
On top of this, the support is AMAZING. Fast and professional. -By AusSimon (@aussimon)
Compared to TablePress, which is incredibly hard to use to build tables with many columns with different data types, this is a lifesaver. Best table plugin for WordPress so far. – By Bob (@shallway)
Amazing time saver!
This is my Go-To app, after years of fat-fingering updates into a spreadsheet, And then working to upload the information. Ninja Tables is time/lifesaver. Very easy to use. I send my client(s) a spreadsheet, they update their rates and I import/upload these to the site. That’s it. I highly recommend! – By RTyrell (@rtyrell)
Great Plugin, Even Better Support
This plugin is easily one of my most used plugins for my website. It is very easy to use and is packed with features. The developers are super quick to respond if you happen to run into any issues. Definitely recommended! – By @dnobhlrjr
The New Supreme Ruler of Table Plugins
It looks good, It loads fast, It allows for ‘views’ without bogging down the server, It allows for a great deal of customization. – By @bronzeego
Ninja Tables is still one of the most performant plugins I use.
Ninja Tables is still one of the most performant plugins I use.
Many thanks to the support of Ninja Tables. – By @alcapone65
Best and most flexible WP Tables Plugin
We tried a lot of plugins, but “Ninja Tables” was the only one that fits all our needs. It’s no rocket science to create the first table and fill it up with data.
Additionally, it is so flexible that you are able to move and change the table without having to re-create the whole thing. PS: We’re using the Pro version now, and it’s absolutely worth the price – it’s nearly a steal for what you get.
5 5-Stars! Great work! – By @parkscheibe
From the above section, you can see what our users are saying about our WordPress table plugin. Give this plugin a try and explore the powerful features and table styles.
Let us know what you loved and what else you need from this plugin.
Try Best Contact Form Builder Plugin Tool
If you need a contact form builder tool, we have a special plugin for you.
With this form plugin, you can create beautiful contact forms in seconds and collect leads, data, and many more!
Contribute to Ninja Tables – Best WP DataTables Plugin
The full source code is available on Github. Feel free to report a bug report.
Dieses Plugin unterstützt 1 Block.
- Ninja Tables
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Ninja Tables -> All Tables -> Add a table to create a table and get started.
Is Ninja Tables Responsive?
Tables created by Ninja Tables are mobile responsive and look elegant on any device.
I am not a developer, can I use Ninja Tables?
Ninja Tables is the most beginner-friendly and fastest WordPress Table plugin available, and it’s incredibly easy to get started! For users’ better understanding, we have designed our documentation and user manuals so that even the most non-technical people and novices to web development can use this plugin to the fullest!
Can I import tables from my TablePress plugin to Ninja Tables?
Yes, absolutely, you can. We have introduced a feature that helps you import tables from your existing TablePress plugin. You don’t have to build all those tables you created with your TablePress plugin from scratch with this feature. Import them with Ninja Tables in just a few clicks!
Can I import tables from „Ultimate Tables Plugin“ to Ninja Tables?
Yes, we have added this feature to version 2.2.5. Many users wanted to move to Ninja Tables, and this was one of the most wanted features. We have explored Ultimate Tables and added an optimized feature to easily transfer your “Ultimate Tables” data to Ninja Tables. Now you can transfer your “Ultimate Tables” data to your beloved WordPress table plugin in a single click.
Can I import tables from „Data Tables Generator by Supsystic“ Plugin to Ninja Tables?
Yes, we also added this feature to version 2.2.5. Some of our users wanted to move their data from Data Tables Generator by Supsystic to Ninja Tables. We have added a feature using which you can transfer “Data Tables Generator by Supsystic” data to Ninja Tables with a single click.
How can I import my tables from other plugins?
If you are using a table builder plugin other than TablePress / Data Tables Generator by Supsystic / Ultimate Tables, you have to export the table files in CSV/JSON format. Ninja Tables allow you to upload CSV/JSON files directly.
How can I manage long tables with a huge amount of data?
Tables are usually introduced to present a vast amount of data in an organized way. Still, sometimes a large number of entries can mess up that purpose. To contain this hassle, you can utilize different options that Ninja Tables offers. You can use Pagination to break down your tables in segments. Not only that, the Search/Filter option allows you to quickly find out the exact information from your colossal table data. Otherwise you might be looking for a needle in a haystack.
Can I create WooCommerce product tables with Ninja Tables?
Yes, you can create WooCommerce product tables with the Pro add-on. Check here
Can I upload images/media to table cells?
Yes, you can upload images/media to table cells with the Pro add-on. Check here
Can I enable frontend editing for my table?
Yes, you can enable front-end editing for your table with the Pro add-on. Check the WP Table plugin Pro add-on here
Can I connect Google Sheets in my WordPress Ninja Tables?
Yes, you can connect your Google spreadsheets to your WordPress table plugin by using the Ninja Tables Pro add-on. Check here
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Ninja Tables – Best WP DataTables Plugin for WordPress“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
„Ninja Tables – Best WP DataTables Plugin for WordPress“ wurde in 3 Sprachen übersetzt. Danke an die Übersetzerinnen und Übersetzer für ihre Mitwirkung.
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
=4.2.0 Date: June 22, 2022) =
* Fixes google translator pagination issue
* Added frontend data loader rendering setting
* Fixes print issue
* Updated plugin docs help documentation
* Adds drag and drop table builder
=4.1.14 Date: March 21, 2021) =
* Fix CSS Output issues
=4.1.13 Date: March 18, 2021) =
* Fix Data sanitization and esc_* functions
* Support for Raw HTMLs in table cells
=4.1.12 (Date: March 11, 2022) =
* Fix Data _esc issues
* UI improvements
=4.1.11 (Date: February 01, 2022) =
– Adds global font style
– Fixes number range filter reset issue
– Improves frontend editing sanitization
=4.1.9 (Date: January 27, 2022) =
– Improves data sanitization
=4.1.8 (Date: January 27, 2022) =
– Adds no follow option
– Adds font customization
– Adds time format option in date field
– Fixes Ace library issue
– Fixes CSV library issue
– Improves data sanitization
– Improves Admin UI
=4.1.7 (Date: September 17, 2021)
– Added woocommerce product variations
– Fixes date & date range filter manual input date search issue
– Fixes progressive filter filter_selects
– Fixes category post filter issue
– Fixes filter shortcode for AND logical operator and phrase filter
=4.1.6 (Date: Jun 28, 2021)
– Fixes CSV export & Print issue in frontend
– Fixes transform value reference shortcode
– Fixes filter table data print issue in frontend
– Fixes advance shortcode filters for filter_selects in frontend
– Fixes searcher flick issue in frontend
– Fixes large data loading table hide issue in frontend
– Fixes custom filter checkbox & select strict mode issue in frontend
– Fixes custom filter issue for special character in frontend
– Fixes custom filter number range input value issue in frontend
– Fixes custom filter manual data multiselect table hide issue in mobile device
– Fixes special character sorting issue
=4.1.5 (Date: Feb 18, 2021)
– Fixes value transformation in admin page.
=4.1.4 (Date: Feb 16, 2021)
– Fixes AJAX data loading for public nonce issue.
=4.1.3 (Date: Feb 13, 2021)
– Adds transformed value sorting & filtering.
– Improves formula support for European numbers.
– Fixes exact match filtering for multi-select.
=4.1.2 (Date: Feb 08, 2021)
– Fixes calculation for European formatted numbers.
– Fixes frontend CSV export issue for accented characters.
– Fixes TablePress import order.
– Fixes elementor popup.
– Fixes WP latest jQuery update issues.
=4.1.1 (Date: Nov 21, 2020)
– Fixes Google Sheets data fetching issue.
– Fixes frontend pagination issue.
– Fixes frontend data transformation issue.
=4.1.0 (Date: Nov 18, 2020)
– Adds default diacritics filter support.
– Fixes for diacritics sorting.
– Fixes transform value on frontend.
– Fixes Google Sheets integration.
=4.0.2 (Date: Sep 14, 2020)
– Fixes client side value transformation module.
=4.0.1 (Date: Sep 14, 2020)
– Fixes transform value bug for Excel formula.
– Fixes regular search bugs for string value.
– Fixes Semantic UI table’s footer radius style.
– Improves value transformation module.
=4.0.0 (Date: Sep 12, 2020)
– Adds special characters (diacritics) search.
– Adds Ninja Charts for data visualization.
– Fixes sticky header issue.
– Fixes table design issues.
– Fixes sorting issues on export.
– Fixes preload key request for custom fonts.
– Fixes table filter for multiple instances on a page.
– Fixes SQL table bugs.
– Fixes pagination issues.
– Fixes remote CSV title issue.
– Fixes custom filters on Firefox.
– Fixes custom filters design issues.
– Fixes multi-select issues on Firefox.
– Fixes minor bugs and improves overall performance.
=3.5.12 (Date: Apr 07, 2020)
– Fixes shortcode defaults bug.
=3.5.11 (Date: Mar 23, 2020)
– Adds all tables sorting.
– Adds Jetpack lazy image compatibility.
– Adds Fluent Form meta fields to display.
– Adds cart and checkout button customization.
– Adds batch insert for CSV to avoid PHP memory issue.
– Adds filters and search to be included in the Print page.
– Adds removing image options in both backend and frontend.
– Adds all chunk data loaded hooks for frontend (’ninja_table_all_chunk_loaded“).
– Fixes Safari ellipsis bug.
– Fixes custom CSS duplication.
– Fixes iPhone table width bug.
– Fixes inline edit caching bug.
– Fixes frontend editing focus bug.
– Fixes Fluent Forms entry fetcher bug.
– Fixes global appearance settings bug.
– Fixes stackables for the latest jQuery.
– Fixes Fluent Form provider variable bug.
– Fixes conditional matching issues for sorting.
– Fixes Google CSV no results error, filter „ninja_tables_remote_csv_timeout“.
=3.5.10 (Date: Dec 27, 2019)
– Fixes stackable tables on different devices.
– Fixes stackable tables tbody color issues.
– Fixes CSV import table bug.
=3.5.9 (Date: Dec 26, 2019)
– Renders styles ahead of table load.
– Improves page speed issues.
– Adds meta query filters.
– Improves print to allow customized styles.
– Improves front end editing.
– Fixes import & export issues.
– Fixes Non-ASCII characters from Google Sheet issues.
– Fixes possible browser rendering issues.
– Fixes table duplicate issues.
– Fixes stackable tables to expand all issues.
– Fixes iOS rendering issues.
– Fixes custom filter loading issues.
– Fixes colored table with stackables issues.
– Fixes sticky header background issue.
=3.5.8 (Date: Nov 09, 2019)
– Adds plain text export support for CSV.
– Adds Non-ASCII characters support for label filtering.
– Adds dynamic table ID placeholder for custom CSS.
– Fixed Stackable table frontend editing bug.
– Fixed WooCommerce custom Buy Now button text.
– Fixed missing transform value rendering bug.
– Fixed sticky header bug.
– Fixed stackable table print issue.
– Fixed rowspan bug for paginated data.
=3.5.7 (Date: Aug 28, 2019)
– All Accessibility Issues fixed so far (y)
– Filtering issue fixed for number range
– Date format bug fixed
– Spinner effect improved
– PHP warning fixed
– Added filter and improvements
– Number data type UX improved
=3.5.5 (Date: June 20, 2019)
– Overall Improvement for editing screen
– Added inline editing for select fields
– Data type issues fix
– Improved filter
– Added table edit link from frontend
=3.5.2 (Date: July 13, 2019) =
– Security Fixes
– Improve Table Rendering
– Added Inline editing
=3.5.0 (Date: July 10, 2019) =
– Shortcode issue fixed on Ajax Data Table Rendering
– WCAG AA Compatibility issue fixed
– Fix issues for non-english languages
– Fix scroll to top issue
– Fix filtering issue
– Improvements in Backend and data rendering
=3.4.5 (Date: June 01, 2019) =
– Fix issue for csv export for backend
– Integrity issue resolved
– Expand issue resolved for stacks table
– Remove all cache option added
– Shortcode rendering issue resolved
=3.4.3 ( Date: May 27, 2019 ) =
– Fix Shortcode rendering issue
– Added few UI changes
=3.4.0 ( Date: May 24, 2019 ) =
– Improved some design issues.
– Added more filters for searching the data
– Improve Multi-site support (100% support now)
– Internal code improvement
=3.3.3 ( Date: April 08, 2019 ) =
– Fix default filter issue.
– Fix issue for search and transform value
– Fix date rendering issue.
– Improve performance
=3.3.0 ( Date: March 21, 2019 ) =
– Improved table config and make it hookable
– improve asset loading
– Now the table comply with WCAG 2.1 AA
– Added entry result counter
– Fix caption for table
– Overall performance improvement
=3.2.4 ( Date: January 25, 2019 ) =
– Fix bug for Data sorting issues
– Improve overall performance
=3.2.3 ( Date: January 19, 2019 ) =
– Fix bug for data export-import json
– Improve Frontend Rendering
– Improve Data Sorting Issues
3.2.0 ( Date: January 16, 2019 )
- Fix Using Icon Markup in HTML Field
- Improved Table Import Export Feature
- Added Global JS error handling. Now Ninja Tables will be initialized if other plugins throw JS errors on the front end.
- Added Advanced Css Classes for Table rows to styling.
- Improve overall Admin UI
- Added Performance improvement to load lots of data on frontend
3.1.0 ( Date: December 24, 2018 )
- Added Stackable Table UI
- Added Default Table Configuration Option
- Fix Intro Screen
- Improve Table UI
- Improve overall Admin UI
- Editor Link bug fix for latest version of WordPress
3.0.6 ( Date: November 28, 2018 )
- Fix WP FluentForm Integration
- Improve Other Improvements
3.0.5 ( Date: November 26, 2018 )
- Improve WP Fluent Form integration
- Fix CSV upload bug
- Date Sorting bug fix
- Fix Alignment Issue for table headers
- Internal Improvements
- Add Gutenberg Support ( Dedicated Gutenberg Table Block Added )
3.0.0 ( Date: November 19, 2018 )
This is a major version release but it works with previous versions. Feel free to upgrade this version from any previous version
* Fix issue for pagination and sorting settings save issue
* Added WP Fluent Form integration (this is a big feature).
* Add table UI bug fixes.
* Added more styling and table design options.
* We have worked over 1 month (200+ hours | 2 developers) to brigh this version, we hope you will enjoy the features.
2.4.1 ( Date: October 08, 2018 )
- Fix Table Search Dropdown UI issue for some theme
- Make color picker more useful
- Few UI and UX bug fix
- Update Nag bug fix
2.4.0 ( Date: October 05, 2018 )
- Added Multisite Compatibility
- Added Feature custom Filters
- Optimize for large amount of Data Tables
- Now You can add column from Table Rows Screen
- Sorting Bug fixed for undefined values
- Typo Fixed
- Estimated Work hour for this release: 120 Human hours
- Estimated Coffee consumed: 103 (Thanks to Chanchal)
2.3.4 ( Date: August 11, 2018 )
- Fix Sorting Issue
- Added Design Suggestion on Table Design Tab
- Fix Table Demo Preview for Non-Admin Users
2.3.3 ( Date: August 09, 2018 )
- Fix bug for date type columns
= 2.3.0 ( Date: August 02, 2018 )
* Fixed bug for rendering multiple table in a single page
* Fix bug for column width and header text alignment
* Fix bug for table not rendering issue
= 2.2.6 ( Date: August 01, 2018 )
* It’s a big update with lots of improvement
* Added Design studio for table to colorize tables visually. Now you can change settings and see instance preview
* Re-Arrange Table Config Components to make things easier.
* Added Duplicate Row Features ( We know you wanted this )
* You can change column configuration from table rows tab now
* Added feature to import table from „Ultimate Tables“
* Added feature to import table from „Data Tables Generator by Supsystic“
* Added Permission for User Role based. You can assign a custom role now.
* Fix few css bug for table cell text wrap issues ( Thanks to our users to report it )
2.1.1 ( Date: April 28, 2018 )
- Fix Table sorting for HTML Elements
- Added more customization Options on Advanced Settings
- Added Select-Options for data
2.1.0 ( Date: April 24, 2018 )
- Fix Table sorting issues
- Better Table Rendering
2.0.9 (Date: 04-16-2018 )
- Added Shortcode support to table cells
- Add Support for colspan feature to table header
- Added Custom Color Alpha
- Add feature to make table cells as vertical center
2.0.8 (Date: 04-13-2018 )
- Added Table Styling for header element
- Date and Html sorting bug fix
- Added Cell-Merging Feature for Pro Version
- Added Legacy Table Support
2.0.4 (Date: 04-12-2018 )
- Date Field Support
- Iframe support on table cell
- HTML sorting support
- Improved CSV upload
- Import From Table Press Bug Fix
2.0.3 ( Date: 04-09-2018 )
- Enhanced Support Non-Unicode Language for CSV import
- Overall improvement for admin panel UI
1.9.9 ( Date: 04-01-2018 )
- Non-Unicode Language Support for import
- Table Description update fix
- Fix for TablePress Plugin
1.9.8 ( Date: 03-31-2018 )
- Edit Support for restricted column ID
1.9.7 ( Date: 03-31-2018 )
- Added RTL Support
- CSS Fix for Safari
- Table sorting bug fix
- Improved table data caching
1.9.5 ( Date: 03-21-2018 )
- Added Caching Mechanism to load the table data faster
- Make the custom table mariadb compitable
- Added Table Data Filter by shortcode
- Fix csv and json data import bug
- Remove Conflicts with elementor
- Upgraded the admin panel slick.
- More add-on compatible.
- Added unlimited color schema generator with add on.
- Added media upload with add on in table cells.
- Fix conflicts with jetpack notification components
- Fix table sorting by column values
- Fix html elements loading
- Improve html element vuejs component
- Added WordPress Native HTML editor to the table.
- Added Number Type Table Column.
- Sorting table data by column.
- Number type Sorting added.
- Added Live Preview, Now users can preview Demo
- Added tinymce button to insert shortcode
- Added shortcodes support in table cells
- Improve speed
- Support for WP latest version
- Improve TablePress Import
- Add Support for older WP versions
- Added contextual Tutorial link.
- Improve TablePress Import UX.
- Refactor how footables render in frontend js.
- Overall UX improvement.
- Init First version