A very simple plugin that redirects all non-admin visitors to the homepage or a page of your choice.
It still allows full accesss to the wp-admin login page.
Anyone logged in with admin access can view and edit the entire site as usual.
This may be useful if you are developing a site, but only want visitors to see a landing page.
You can also choose whether 404 pages are sent to the regular 404 page or the home page as well. This could be useful for redirecting Google links.
- Install Only Admin Access from the WordPress Plugin Directory or if that doesn’t work:
- Upload the ‚only_admin_access‘ files to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Edit any by going to Settings menu and choosing Only Admin Access.
Can I still login to the admin panel?
Yes, the wp-admin login page will still work correctly, allowing you to login to the dashboard.
Can I choose the page to redirect to?
Yes you can choose any page you like.
Does this include 404 pages?
Yes all you can choose where 404 pages go in the settings.
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Only Admin Access“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Initial working version of the plugin.