PageProofer is the easiest way to leave feedback and tracki issues directly on your website. During development every website has typos, broken links, missing images, and bugs. With PageProofer when you spot an issue on your website, you can instantly alert your team, right from your website.
- capture feedback right on your website
- attach screenshots and attachments to each note
- full commenting on all notes
- works in all major browsers and on all popular devices
- integrates with a variety of popular project managements and bug tracking software including:
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ menu in WordPress
- Get your site api key from https://app.pageproofer.com
- Vist your website and click on the PageProofer icon to begin leaving feedback
Which browsers does PageProofer work in?
It works in all modern browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari)
Which devices does PageProofer work on?
Any device that can view your website.
How much does PageProofer cost?
PageProofer has different subscription plans for various business needs. We offer monthly and annual subscriptions.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„PageProofer“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
- Initial version
- Fixed banner image