The easy way to add your Snapchat Snapcode to any widget area on your site. Simply download your Snapcode and upload it to the widget, and you’re ready to go!
What’s a Snapchat Snapcode?
Snapchat introduced Snapcodes as an easy way to add friends on Snapchat. Simply point your Snapchat camera at a Snapcode and tap your screen to add!
This plugin will ensure that your Snapcode is displayed at the optimum size so that scanning with a phone will work correctly.
This free Snapchat Widget for WordPress was created by pipdig. We are in no way affiliated with Snapchat. You’re welcome to tweet us @pipdig if you have any questions about the widget, or post on the support forum if you need any help 🙂
- How do I install this plugin?
- Go to ‚Plugins > Add New‘ in your WordPress dashboard and search for „snapchat snapcode“.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- You can now add your Snapcode to any widget area by going to ‚Appearance > Widgets‘ in your dashboard.
- How do I get my Snapcode?
You can download an image of your Snapcode on this page after logging in to your Snapchat account.
Great, simple widget but I had some issues getting it to work within my theme. Phil from pipdig was super helpful and went above and beyond to help me get it to work on my site (I have zero programming knowledge). HIGHLY recommend Pipdig!
Great widget and helpful when I had trouble setting it up
Very easy to setup. I had my snapcode displayed in my sidebar within minutes …possibly seconds. Thanks!
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Snapchat Snapcode Widget“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt.Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
- Automatically center widget position.
- Better support for setting widget in the Customizer.
- Widget now links to new https://www.snapchat.com/add/rhianna function (example)
- Initial release!