A new era of content creation is here. With machine learning and advanced models, we are now capable of creating unique images based on text prompts alone. We are only lmiited by our imagination. Block Diffusion lets you use artifical intelligence to unlock your creativity and give unique experiences to your visitors.
This plugin interfaces with the Replicate API and allows you to run open-source models via their cloud API. Add the block to a page and select a model to enter your API token.
Semi interactive demo at https://www.block-diffusion.com/
- Stable Diffusion
There are no plans to lock any features behind a pro or premium plugin. All features will be added to this version on wordpress.org. Over time I plan to add all features supported by Replicate, as well as additional features for the WordPress community specifically. If you are interested in helping support the development of this plugin, in the spirit of open source, you may sponsor the project on GitHub (there are monthly and one-time payment options). Thank you.
- Use an existing image as starting point
- Add an image mask to only generate specific areas
- Help with prompt ideas and inspiration
- Run multiple image predictions at once
- Have more control over the image generation steps
- View your prediction history
- Model selection from collections
Terms and Privacy
This plugin provides an interface to the Replicate API and requires you have an active account at replicate.com with an active API token. This plugin is not affiliated with Replicate and only uses their public Http API. Your servers speak directly with replicate.com.
– Replicate terms
Dieses Plugin unterstützt 1 Block.
- Block Diffusion Generate unique images from text prompts using AI
- Activate the plugin through the ‚Plugins‘ screen in WordPress
Für dieses Plugin gibt es keine Rezensionen.
Mitwirkende & Entwickler
„Block Diffusion – Generate images from text prompts“ ist Open-Source-Software. Folgende Menschen haben an diesem Plugin mitgewirkt:Mitwirkende
Interessiert an der Entwicklung?
0.1.8 – 2022-09-15
- Tweak: Update height and width positioning
- Tweak: Add middleware to grab token from the db (or body)
- Testing: Adds login e2e tests
0.1.7 – 2022-09-15
- Update auto inject to be more reliable
- Tweak styling to avoid some theme conflicts
0.1.6 – 2022-09-14
- Refactor out login from middleware into a basic gate pattern
- Add „API Token“ link on the plugins page that will open the app
- Make the login view the first view
0.1.5 – 2022-09-13
- Add better error handling when logging in
0.1.4 – 2022-09-13
- Update scrolling style for md widths
- Update login mobile view layout
0.1.3 – 2022-09-13
- Update block label in editor
0.1.2 – 2022-09-13
- Update plugin name and description text
- Fix bug where the image block isn’t mounted by the time the opener event fires
- Fix mobile scrolling bug
0.1.1 – 2022-09-12
- Update block.json information
0.1.0 – 2022-09-12
- Initial release